The following terms and conditions apply to all online purchases that include a classroom training course, seminar + examination, examination or online training.
PRICE PER SESSION
With this term we refer to the price of a single training course, in other words it indicates the price that a single person pays for the seminar + examination, an examination or a specialised training course.
BOOKING PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION
– Course prices are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking, prior to payment being processed. Quoted prices include VAT.
– Discounts on course fees can only be claimed at the time of booking, prior to payment being made. Discounts will not be offered retrospectively. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same transaction.
– Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of course fees. A booking confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed after full payment has been received by MYOB. Please contact us if you have not received your booking confirmation and tax invoice within one business day of making payment.
It is important that you fully satisfy any specified pre-requisites prior to undertaking the training, as time is not allocated to covering assumed knowledge during the course. For these reasons we kindly ask you to read the technical cards on each training product carefully, in order to understand if a given course requires any specific pre-requisite.
BOOKING CANCELLATION & TRANSFERS
The following policy applies to all booking cancellation requests received by us that involve Classroom Training, Seminars, or Online Seminars:
– 10 or more Business days notice before the course – full Refund provided.
– 5 to 9 Business days notice before the course – Credit is provided for full cost of the original course.
– 1 to 4 business days notice before the course – Credit is provided for 50% of the original course cost.
– No Refund or Credit is available if notice of cancellation is received on the day of the course or for non-attendance.
The following policy applies to all booking transfer requests received by us that involve Classroom Training, Seminars, or Online Seminars:
– 5 or more business days notice before the course – transfer to an alternative course is allowed with no administration fees charged.
– 1 to 4 business days notice before the course – 50% of the original course price will be credited towards the cost of the alternative course booking.
– No Refund or Credit is available if the transfer request is received on the day of the course or for non-attendance.
Transferring bookings from one person to another is permitted, you have to informed us prior to the commencement of the course and we have acknowledged receipt of that change.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY AVIOTRACE SWISS
Aviotrace Swiss reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, any particular course. In the event a specific course is cancelled, participants will be contacted by us to arrange a transfer to an alternative course date. Alternatively, a full Refund of the course cost is available upon request. Aviotrace Swiss assumes no responsibility for non refundable airline-tickets, accommodation, deposits, or any other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
Aviotrace Swiss training material, including online manuals, self-paced or classroom training manuals, and training exercises, are protected by copyright, and cannot be used by you, or any other party, without our express permission.
Aviotrace Swiss collects, discloses and uses your personal information to provide the products and services that you have asked for and the associated support, respond to your enquiries or feedback and to promote products and services offered by Aviotrace Swiss and its associated third parties. Aviotrace Swiss may collect personal information from you, from public sources such as social media websites, and from third parties that provide Aviotrace Swiss with marketing leads.
To do this, Aviotrace Swiss may provide your personal information to its related companies and to third parties that Aviotrace Swiss outsources functions to. These entities may be located in Italy and China or other countries. If you do not provide your personal information, it may affect Aviotrace Swiss’s ability to do business with you.
You consent to Aviotrace Swiss collecting, using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes outlined above.
You can contact Aviotrace Swiss about your privacy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at “Privacy Officer“, Aviotrace Swiss SA, Via Rime 1, 6850, Mendrisio, Switzerland.